*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Monday, November 15, 2004

Hehee.. Woke up this morning wif a SMS asking me "Yoz morning! Today u going where?" Hehee... The first thing that flashed thru' my mind was I wouldn't be rotting at home! Yippe~~ Yeah, it was Celine who asked me out for shopping. I love shopping can!

Oh actually, there was another invitation to Motor Show. But too bad, i already got appointment wif Celine so I rejected his offer. I would very much like to go because i heard that there are many nice CARS, BIKES and BABES!!! Hahaa...

We went to Suntec City first, because Celine wanted to check out the Abercrombie and Hollister Sales at Level 3. However, we came out its Event Hall wif empty handed.

I had Yummi yoghurt's Tropicana for my lunchie, as for dinner we went back to Junction 8 to meet my sis and bro for Sakae Sushi.

Our Dearest Celine wrapped up the day with Biotherm lipgloss and Blushers, not forgetting URS flip flops. She really spent like a "Tai Tai" wor... Tsk Tsk.. Dun let ray sees this.. For myself, I only bought a pink MNG Top. Finally got that top as we searched 3 branches for it. *Girls* Celine commented that I'm overdosed wif PINK these days... Am I??

Oh OH.. There was a guy wanted to make frd with Celine when we were decorating neoprints we took. Tat poor guy was being ignored by Celine as she was too engrossed with the designing thingy. Too bad, i never got to see how he looks like.

P.S. Gotta Thanks Celine for the Biotherm's free sample and Lee Eng for her URS privilege card.





-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |9:37 PM|

|