*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Perhaps I should drive more often. I took my driving license for like 2 months (since 9 sept) and today is only my 2nd times driving. =(

Meeting my family for dinner at Crystal Jade Kitchen to celebrate our dad's birthday. I reached TP slightly earlier so i went to shop around... Popped into Watson, and i was about to take a Sally Hansen's French Manicure set when i asked celine for suggestion then an office lady took the last piece which i wanted.... Purposely can! So wad if u bought it? It won't look nice on you lah!

Tml will be dropping by my bro's hse again! So i gotta see those lil puppies again! I bought them some treat from a pet shop during my lunch break today, hope they like it... Hahaa..

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |10:06 PM|

|