*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Yesterday was the first day of my school vacation. Cool eh? Next semester will be starting on 27 Dec, Mon. Which means I got around 2 months to enjoy my last school holiday as a student. This also reminds me that I will be graduating real soon. I can see the working world "waving" at me... *sad* Anyway, this is part and parcel of life.

I met up with my TEP friends, namely Aida, Alan and Simon. We went Dhoby Gaunt area for lunch, movie, arcade games, pool, dinner and coffe. Come to think of it, we did accomplished a lot of things in a day. Met an attachment friend, OYY at P.S. Hehee.. the first thing she said to me was "not sick of this place huh" Hahaa.. It was because we worked there like 3 months for attachment.

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |1:48 AM|

|