Thursday, October 28, 2004
I have been using lagged pc in the office. BooHoo~~ If only i could bring my home pc to workplace. I got this particular colleague whom possesses "act smart attitude" while guiding me in work related stuff. He always ask me lame lame questions when the answer is quite obvious. (-__-||) Anyway, I gotta agree with Weiling that that fellow is kind of weird.
I went off on the dot for lunchtime to meet Felicia at Braddell. We had our favourite yong dong foo. *yummylicious* There was this insane aunty pointing at Felicia while scolding her. I was like "eh, wad the heck?" That insane lady left us after she finished her nonsense. According to Felicia, this is not the first time tat lady giving her such weird remarks.
Havent really see any cute guys around in the office these day. Hmm..they must be hiding away from me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |8:40 PM|
|
[ you are vistor no. ]
[ forward ]
Blah blah(you can write whatever you want)
Feel free to surf around. Simply just click on the navigation above.
Enjoy! (^.^)
[ i quote ]
I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
-Totie Fields
[ about me ]
. d.o.r.i.s.u . Sept 11
.
. shopaholic . NYPians . tortoise phobic
.
. chinese-teochew
.JLPT 4
.
.no music no life
.
.twin.twinkle@gmail.com
.
[ currently ]
MOOD : happie, am i?
.
READING : can u keep a secret
.
LISTENING :anything on radio
.
[ loves ]
. her family . frds
. doggies
.
. oreo-cheezecake
.ice milk tea
.
. kenny r0gers
. farmboy chicSalad
.
. swimming
.aerobics
.
. la' kopi
. movies
. $hopping
.
. jay chou . mayday
. jj lin
.
. sunyanzi
. craig david
. alicia keys
.
[ wishlist ]
. agnes b/gucci wallet
. watch
.
. levis' square cut . *b|ing b|ing*
.
. laneige wsp . k0se mask wh|te .
. lip gloss . organiser .
. bangkok trip ||
. KL trip
.
. anna sui's secret wish
. papillio .
. OPI nailpolish . adidas bag .
. training shoes . adidas swimsuit
.
[ new year resolution ]
. be a happie ger
.
. family, doggies, frdzzz & myself in gd health
.
. a career
wif gd prospects .
. save and spend less
.
. exercise regularly
.
. boost reading habit
.
. be confidence of herself
.
[ blah ]
[ blah..blah ]
" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "