Sunday, October 31, 2004
First of all, gotta thankz Celine for helping me with the Halo scan and "copycat" codes for my blog. Hahaa..Arigatou!
My sis and I are lemming at this bag from GAP
Nice hor?? Buden Pink is out of stock already, so sad...
Joycelyn and I went to town for some retail therapy. She bought quite a number of items today, namely a coin purse and pouch from M(Phosis, a book from Kinokuniya, 2 boxes of panties and etc. In fact, she got a habit of spending money when she is sad. Oh yah, I did try to stop her from impulse buying.
As for myself, i only bought some "inner beauty". Haiz, I'm indeed very broke these days so I'm looking forward for my first pay day. *wait and wait*
We had Japanese food for dinner. There was this cute lil Japanese boy sitting next to our table. He was staring at me while his mom feed him so I made many facial expression to "entertain" him but no reaction.
Miso Ramen, Oishii yo!!!
Teriyaki Ju
We took 2 set of neoprints at Heeren, the effect wasn't very nice as compared to those i took wif celine and weiling. Think next time dun go Heeren take neoprint liao.
-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |1:12 AM|
|
[ you are vistor no. ]
[ forward ]
Blah blah(you can write whatever you want)
Feel free to surf around. Simply just click on the navigation above.
Enjoy! (^.^)
[ i quote ]
I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
-Totie Fields
[ about me ]
. d.o.r.i.s.u . Sept 11
.
. shopaholic . NYPians . tortoise phobic
.
. chinese-teochew
.JLPT 4
.
.no music no life
.
.twin.twinkle@gmail.com
.
[ currently ]
MOOD : happie, am i?
.
READING : can u keep a secret
.
LISTENING :anything on radio
.
[ loves ]
. her family . frds
. doggies
.
. oreo-cheezecake
.ice milk tea
.
. kenny r0gers
. farmboy chicSalad
.
. swimming
.aerobics
.
. la' kopi
. movies
. $hopping
.
. jay chou . mayday
. jj lin
.
. sunyanzi
. craig david
. alicia keys
.
[ wishlist ]
. agnes b/gucci wallet
. watch
.
. levis' square cut . *b|ing b|ing*
.
. laneige wsp . k0se mask wh|te .
. lip gloss . organiser .
. bangkok trip ||
. KL trip
.
. anna sui's secret wish
. papillio .
. OPI nailpolish . adidas bag .
. training shoes . adidas swimsuit
.
[ new year resolution ]
. be a happie ger
.
. family, doggies, frdzzz & myself in gd health
.
. a career
wif gd prospects .
. save and spend less
.
. exercise regularly
.
. boost reading habit
.
. be confidence of herself
.
[ blah ]
[ blah..blah ]
" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "