*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Hohoho... I'm at Celine's house while typing this entry. It's a boring Sunday so i choose to stay out of my house. Just now, I sent two pairs of sandals for servicing, which costed 8 bucks. Reasonable price, i suppose.

As I will be going over to my brother's place for baking session the following Sunday, so Celine recommended some useful recipes website like: http://allrecipes.com I has printed recipes for Chocolate chip cookies, muffins and cornflakes cookies. Hehee =)

Celine, makes a very good host wor... Keep offering me food and drink.. And also unlimited usage of her PC!!! Hahaa...

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |5:41 PM|

|