*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Late afternoon, when Jean and I was walking towards MRT station I happened to see a familiar "L" plate vehicle drove past us... Guess wad? It was my driving instructor's car!! I walked in a fast pace to the exact place where he used to fetch or drop me so that i could manage to say "Hi" to him. My driving instructor asked me whether i got a chance to drive and i told him NOPE! hahaa.. He asked me to driving slowly and carefully... added with "DUN SPEED"?! I was like HUH, as if i dare to speed??? Anyway, I was glad to see him once again. Silly me, I really miss those days driving his car when he joked and scolded me...

That's all and Nitezzz peepz! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |11:37 PM|

|