*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Sunday, October 24, 2004

It's a cooling Sunday today. I could not do anything much with this kind of weather, so I have been watching tv, taking naps and surfing the net the whole day.

Yesterday was Joycelyn's 21st B'day celebration. Pei pei and I arranged to go her chalet together. Oh yah, my sis couldnt go with us because her frd, Kris had a BBQ at her house too. Anyway, a representative from Twins would be more than enough..kekeke..

Pei wanted to collect her phone which she sent to repair earlier this week, unfortunately the Nokia care centre in Wheelock Place was closed as they were having company D&D that day. Phew~~ wasted our trip there.

Joycelyn B'day celebration was BBQ as well. Which means that i ate 2 days to BBQ junk food! So heaty but yummlicious... keke especially my fav. crabmeat sticks and CORN. Greedy me..

Oh yah.. I was kind of talkative or should I say sociable, because i chatted with some of Joycelyn's frds. They are nice peepz.


Me and Pei Pei


B'day gal, myself, Doreen and Pei


My poly year 1 classmates (BM102)

Once again gotta wish Dearest Joycelyn, Happie 21st Birthday!! Hope that she likes what we bought for her.




-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |6:28 PM|

|