*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Monday, October 25, 2004

Times seemed like slowly down when i'm at work. I was looking forward to knock off and get off of the office can. Anyway this is my 2nd time, working as a temp staff at UOB Card Centre. Saw many familar faces at work so I gotta smile, wave or say hi to when I see them around. My dept's colleagues are quite nice to me for the time being. *haha* Oh, i got a friendly temp colleague too. She is nice enough to take initiative to talk a "shy" me and even taught me how to fill in the timesheet and etc.

Last evening after chatting with him via msn, he asked me out for dinner and i went. We met at AMK for dinner as he wanted to get some stuffs over there. We had ramen then walked around the area. We entered into a shop, and happended to have this idiotic guy shouted "Real Madrid" followed by "Beckham" when i walked past wearing my fav Adidas' Real Madrid Jersey. I was like, Number 7 is RAUL can?! Not Beckham lah.

He, out of curiosity also asked me whether i really like Real Madrid. He even said that buying of jerseys is a waste of money. Kaoz, that top i bought so long ago, furthermore it was the last piece and also priced much cheaper than guy's version lor.

He got this tendancy of asking me whether I got to know him better when we are chatting. Dunno wat the heck he is thinking also...

Okie, it's the time of the month, so nothing seems to turn out fine. Sianzzz...

i LoVe

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |9:14 PM|

|