*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

This week marks the very last week of this semester, so next week will be my study week. Which means it's time for me to start mugging! I want nice results, so i must put in lots of efforts. *nerdy Dorisu in study mode*

*Cough cough*... falling ill soon.. Boohoo~~

Stupid me, keep thinking of him after meeting him last Saturday. I shouldn't have met him at the first place. Haiz, my mind said "No! Dun meet him" yet my heart said "Yes".... Dunno what the heck am I doing.... Sigh... can't he just disappears for good or leave me alone.



-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |1:11 AM|

|