*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Saturday, September 04, 2004

A friend just added me into her MSN then I happened to realize that there isn't many of my friends online today. Hmm… Maybe it’s Saturday, everyone goes out and play! Yah, school starting on Monday again…. Many projects will only be releasing after our term break, seems like a bit rush to complete those projects and presentation before deadline.

Another 6 weeks to go before study week and exam week. Somehow think that this semester seems like ending real soon. Oh yeah, here I am slacking like nobody business now, but when the tests and exams approaching I would panic like hell again. Boohoo~~

I met up with Sufen and Liping for dinner at Serangoon Cafe Cartel last night. Actually I wanted to give them a treat as my birthday is coming, but they declined my offer because my twin wasn’t around.

My sec sch frd, Sufen put on braces!!! Oh my god, it looks so painful to me!

Braces information:
Cost: $5,000
Duration: 2.5years
Consultation: Weekly
Result: BEAUTIFUL NEAT TEETH *heehee*

I think I need to do something to my teeth too, maybe teeth whitening? That will probably be after I started working and have extra money to splurge on unnecessary stuff. Talking about work seems like most company is adopting the 5 days week system. Hehee…A good news to a lazy bum like me. I definitely want get into a 5days week company in the near future. I was asking Sufen what job should I work as, when I graduate. Kaoz, she asked me be an Air Stewardess??? Ever seen a FAT AND SHORT gal like me become an Air Stewardess? The plane will crash ahh, if not the passengers will puke before they eat anything sia!! Ruin the airline’s reputation only ahh… hahaa. Anyway Sufen’s ambition is be an Air stewardess, hopefully she will realise dream after she removes her braces.

Met a pri sch classmate for dinner at Thai Express this evening. She used to draw pretty well during Arts Lesson and she went to take up Architecture course in ITE. And now she’s a freelance make-up artist. She does make-up service for those events, shows and even MANHUNT!! She also shared a lot of make up tips with us. Had a great time, hope to meet up with her again.

Okies, enough of my CRAP... This week will be a busy week for me... kekeke.. My birthday is coming.. *ahem* U gals hear that liao hor??? keke

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |11:05 PM|

|