*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Hohoho...I'm in school lab when i am writing this entry. Got my Company Law test result. OMG, I did badly but managed to pass. *sad* I didn't understand and memorise those case law well enough or even I didn't attempt those tutorials? LI*AN, YOU must start revising and prepare for tutorials if not you will be the one who suffers during exams! "Action speaks louder than words"

The galz and myself volunteer to help up for Law Seminar which will be held tomorrow. We are supposed to dress semi-formally to do those ushering thingy, etc. It has been sometime since i last touch my formal wear. Keke.. Going off liaoo... Byezz

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |4:26 PM|

|