*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Monday, September 20, 2004

I feel very uncomfortable for not clearing my bowel for 4 donkey days, so after much hesitation and lecturing from my dad, I have decided to bring myself to see a doctor. I told the doctor that I got constipation. *embarrassing*

I havent been eating well and I admit that I ate a lots of heaty foods these days.

Yup, I will follow the doctor's advice to intake more fibres and fresh fruits. I definitely don't want constipation to haunt me again in future.

There are two presentaions tomorrow, so gotta prepare for it from now... Ciaoo~~

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |5:13 PM|

|