*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Thursday, September 02, 2004

I woke up at 12pm today.. Am I really that tired or what? I was supposed to meet Celine 2.30pm at gym, but i was late. (as usual) The gym is not packed today, not many people working out today eh? Anyway we left gym after working out for 1hr 30mins, we simply think the music there was'nt nice enough today...*wonder why*

Went Mos Burger for strawberry milk shake then dropped by Watson to get some facial scrub, skin lightening cream and nail polish remover. Should'nt be buying all those because i'm broke.

It's already Thursday, my term break is ending real soon... boohoo.. i haven't even touch my tutorials and tests.. what's the problem wif me huh? Tomorrow, i will be meeting my long lost primary school classmate for dinner. It has been quite sometime since i last met her wor. In fact, i have lost contact with most of my primary school friends liaoo... hehe..

I happened to hear this song "Have you ever" by Brandy last night...and moodiness strike me. *Stupid me* i'm just a passerby to him...

P.S Have u ever loved somebody so much that it makes u cry?

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |9:13 PM|

|