Friday, September 10, 2004
Woohoo..I passed my Driving Test on 9 September!! I nearly cried out when the tester marked a tick at the "PASSED BOX"!!! Feel so lucky!! This is my best b'day present
Before the test which was held at 1.55pm, I had my revision practice from 11am to 1.30pm... Kind of tired but worth it!! Thinking of that, I really spent a lot of money, time and effort on driving lessons sia. Anyway, the credit goes to my Driving Instructor, Uncle Soon. I will miss him wor, because i have been coaching by him like at least once a week since i started learning driving. Thank you, Uncle Soon!! I'm gonna miss ur nagging!

*oopz* Hahaa..
Met Celine and Weiling on Wednesday, we went for dinner at Junction 8 and had our la' kopi at Newly open, Coffeebean. Keke...the two mysterious gals passed me b'day pressies in advance. I told them that i will open them on my actual day. Thankz a lot, Galz!

So sweet of u galz!
Our poly frds; 2 Fizah, Lorraine and Jean celebrated our birthday with us by having steamboat at Marina South. We had a great time filled with joy and laughters...
*Myself and sis*
Me, "small" Fizah and Jean
sis, "big" Fizah and Lorraine
Our beautiful legs...*ahem*
Our funni faces..
Gotta thanks them for their treat and birthday cake. Yeah, both of us enjoyed ourselves a lot.
-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |3:00 PM|
|
[ you are vistor no. ]
[ forward ]
Blah blah(you can write whatever you want)
Feel free to surf around. Simply just click on the navigation above.
Enjoy! (^.^)
[ i quote ]
I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
-Totie Fields
[ about me ]
. d.o.r.i.s.u . Sept 11
.
. shopaholic . NYPians . tortoise phobic
.
. chinese-teochew
.JLPT 4
.
.no music no life
.
.twin.twinkle@gmail.com
.
[ currently ]
MOOD : happie, am i?
.
READING : can u keep a secret
.
LISTENING :anything on radio
.
[ loves ]
. her family . frds
. doggies
.
. oreo-cheezecake
.ice milk tea
.
. kenny r0gers
. farmboy chicSalad
.
. swimming
.aerobics
.
. la' kopi
. movies
. $hopping
.
. jay chou . mayday
. jj lin
.
. sunyanzi
. craig david
. alicia keys
.
[ wishlist ]
. agnes b/gucci wallet
. watch
.
. levis' square cut . *b|ing b|ing*
.
. laneige wsp . k0se mask wh|te .
. lip gloss . organiser .
. bangkok trip ||
. KL trip
.
. anna sui's secret wish
. papillio .
. OPI nailpolish . adidas bag .
. training shoes . adidas swimsuit
.
[ new year resolution ]
. be a happie ger
.
. family, doggies, frdzzz & myself in gd health
.
. a career
wif gd prospects .
. save and spend less
.
. exercise regularly
.
. boost reading habit
.
. be confidence of herself
.
[ blah ]
[ blah..blah ]
" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "