*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Sunday, August 22, 2004

I finally went to my bro's new flat at Serangoon North yesterday night. Although it is a 5-rooms flat, it seems small to me. The renovation is almost done, but they will only be moving after the Hungry Ghost Festival. My bro wanted me to give their flat some "constructive comments"... so i commented that their masterroom wardrobe and flooring are the same color..*lame me* Overall, I like the balcony and suggested my sis-in-law put build a small pond for fishes.. keke... As if they are so free to maintain it lor..

Oh ya, my sis was the one who drove us there. My bro, Georgina and I kept asking her to "accelerate" because she was driving far too slow.. obstructing the traffic flow. I want to drive my bro's car too, juz hope that i will manage to pass my 2nd TP smoothly.

Today, I went back to skool to attend a Accounting Seminar 2004. The speakers were abit boring... so Wanseen and I were chit chatting away while Ms Sandra Teo was sitting just infront of me.. *Oppz* That Lecture hall was damn cold lorr.. machiam FREEZER. The seminar ended at around 11am, and we proceed to the refreshments that costed us $1.50. hahaa... We took some photos using SheeWei's E700A. Those pics are nice, hope she will send to me bah..

Oh yah, tat D.S(dirty stuff) kalled me when my sis and i were waiting for train at Yio Chu Kang MRT...

D.S: Hello, Li'an ahh... JXXXX lahh.. Where r u?

ME: I'm waiting for train...(in a fierce tone)

D.S: I think i saw you at MRT stat...

ME: Huh, isit..

D.S: Yah, okay lor, bye..

ME: Hang up....

a few seconds later, his msg came... "Y sound so fierce" Lame him... If someone u dislike called you... who the hell will want to talk nicely to him or her.... NOT ME DEFINITELY!

I dislike receiving "Private number" phone calls... because he is one of them. So mysterious for what?? Idiotic guy! Can't you juz leave me alone.... I got his msg the other day, telling me he was checked for illegal gambling...then i was kind enough to asked him wat happened... He NEVER replied!? Then still he got the guts to tell me that he msged wrong person in ICQ after a few days... Ohh.. wad the heck... Can't be bothered abt such person...

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |12:52 PM|

|