Sunday, August 15, 2004
I gotta wake up early on a Friday morning, because I had driving revision at 10.30am at Comfort Driving Centre. I drove around Ubi to familiarize with the test route that will be tested. I drove a few rounds at the test routes before entering the circuit to practise my parking skills, s-curve, crank course and slope. I saw alot of peeps having their test around 11am.. I'm nervous for them. Kekeke... I saw them striking curb and making mistakes. *bad me* Anyway, my turn will come pretty soon.
I told Uncle Soon that I have to go back to school, so he asked me drive to NYP to drop myself there. I met up with Wanseen and Qilei for lunch before proceeding to do our tutorials... We waited for 4pm to get changed to sport attire... Guess wad, as expected... i flunked my NAPFA test because i didnt manage to finish my 2.4km on time... wasted all my efforts on the 5 stations. I don't think i will be retaking the test... I dislike running! Boohoohoo..
-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |12:25 PM|
|
[ you are vistor no. ]
[ forward ]
Blah blah(you can write whatever you want)
Feel free to surf around. Simply just click on the navigation above.
Enjoy! (^.^)
[ i quote ]
I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
-Totie Fields
[ about me ]
. d.o.r.i.s.u . Sept 11
.
. shopaholic . NYPians . tortoise phobic
.
. chinese-teochew
.JLPT 4
.
.no music no life
.
.twin.twinkle@gmail.com
.
[ currently ]
MOOD : happie, am i?
.
READING : can u keep a secret
.
LISTENING :anything on radio
.
[ loves ]
. her family . frds
. doggies
.
. oreo-cheezecake
.ice milk tea
.
. kenny r0gers
. farmboy chicSalad
.
. swimming
.aerobics
.
. la' kopi
. movies
. $hopping
.
. jay chou . mayday
. jj lin
.
. sunyanzi
. craig david
. alicia keys
.
[ wishlist ]
. agnes b/gucci wallet
. watch
.
. levis' square cut . *b|ing b|ing*
.
. laneige wsp . k0se mask wh|te .
. lip gloss . organiser .
. bangkok trip ||
. KL trip
.
. anna sui's secret wish
. papillio .
. OPI nailpolish . adidas bag .
. training shoes . adidas swimsuit
.
[ new year resolution ]
. be a happie ger
.
. family, doggies, frdzzz & myself in gd health
.
. a career
wif gd prospects .
. save and spend less
.
. exercise regularly
.
. boost reading habit
.
. be confidence of herself
.
[ blah ]
[ blah..blah ]
" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "