Monday, August 16, 2004
Wahh... My legs are aching like nobody business. I think my muscle ache will stay with me for a few days more. I have been rotting at home these weekends and yet i didnt bother to do any of my tutorials or revise for my E-Business test... Am I lazy or what???
Weiling asked me whether I want to join her and Xiuru to watch Fireworkz at Esplanade on Saturday, but I told her that I would be staying at home to do my tutorials on Sunday. Yet, I went to watch with Joycelyn, Simon, RQ and RQ. Keke.. Sorrie, Weiling! =)
Joycelyn and I met the guys quite late, as they supposed to watch Collateral but the movie slot was at 6pm. We had our dinner at Suntec City's Subway then rush to Esplanade to watch the fireworkz... We ran our way there and heard "Bomb bomb". We didn't manage to get a gd view as the place was very crowded. However the fireworkz were NICE. It lasted for 5mins though. We loitered around at City Link before the guys decided to go Cuppage to meet Melvin for Pool game. Joycelyn, RY and I went for CoffeeBean to chat awhile before joining the rest. We went home at around 11pm... Ohh they said that today is the first day of Hungry Ghost Festival wor.... Anyway, till then.. Byezz... take care.
P.S. :Weiling and Eunice, enjoy urself at Taiwan k, eat, shop and play as much as you galz can... Take photos and show me k... *envy* Safe Trip!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |3:05 PM|
|
[ you are vistor no. ]
[ forward ]
Blah blah(you can write whatever you want)
Feel free to surf around. Simply just click on the navigation above.
Enjoy! (^.^)
[ i quote ]
I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
-Totie Fields
[ about me ]
. d.o.r.i.s.u . Sept 11
.
. shopaholic . NYPians . tortoise phobic
.
. chinese-teochew
.JLPT 4
.
.no music no life
.
.twin.twinkle@gmail.com
.
[ currently ]
MOOD : happie, am i?
.
READING : can u keep a secret
.
LISTENING :anything on radio
.
[ loves ]
. her family . frds
. doggies
.
. oreo-cheezecake
.ice milk tea
.
. kenny r0gers
. farmboy chicSalad
.
. swimming
.aerobics
.
. la' kopi
. movies
. $hopping
.
. jay chou . mayday
. jj lin
.
. sunyanzi
. craig david
. alicia keys
.
[ wishlist ]
. agnes b/gucci wallet
. watch
.
. levis' square cut . *b|ing b|ing*
.
. laneige wsp . k0se mask wh|te .
. lip gloss . organiser .
. bangkok trip ||
. KL trip
.
. anna sui's secret wish
. papillio .
. OPI nailpolish . adidas bag .
. training shoes . adidas swimsuit
.
[ new year resolution ]
. be a happie ger
.
. family, doggies, frdzzz & myself in gd health
.
. a career
wif gd prospects .
. save and spend less
.
. exercise regularly
.
. boost reading habit
.
. be confidence of herself
.
[ blah ]
[ blah..blah ]
" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "