*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I have just completed my Call Centre Practical-Role Play Script. Hope it will go smoothly and Ms Regina will not give me a hard time tomorrow during the role play... Keke.. I'm acting a Customer Service Officer, while my Tutor role plays as a "nasty customer".

This coming week i got 4 Tests wor. Terror or wat?? Anyway I can see late nights waving at me again... sianzz... I love sleeping lehh.... yet gotta burn midnight oil. Serve me right i guess. After this week, i will have "TERM BREAK"!!! Looking forward to it... I wanna go out and play as much as i can... woohoo~!!

I went MOS burger for a drink with Lichuen last night and coincidentally I saw Joycelyn and her JC frd at there too. We chatted and laughed a lot. We even set a date for KTV during our term break.

Ohh yah, Celine wants this song, Leave (Get Out) by Jojo. I will send to her again.

"Leave (Get Out)"I've been waiting all day for ya babe So won't cha come and sit and talk to meAnd tell me how we're gonna be together alwaysHope you know that when it's late at nightI Hold on to my pillow tightAnd think of how you promised me forever(I never thought that anyone)Could make me feel this way(Now that you're here boy all I want) Is just a chance to say[Chorus]Get Out, (leave) right now, It's the end of you and meIt's too late (now) and I can't wait for you to be gone 'Cause I know about her (who) and I wonder (why) how I bought all the liesYou said that you would treat me right but you was just a waste of time (waste of time)Tell me why you're looking so confusedWhen I'm the one who didn't know the truthHow could you ever be so coldTo go behind my back and call my friend Boy you must have gone and bumped your headBecause you left her number on your phone(So now after all is said and done) Maybe I'm the one to blame but(To think that you could be the one)Well it didn't work out that way[Chorus]I wanted you right here with me but I have no choice you've gotta leaveBecause my heart is breakin'With every word I'm sayin'I gave up everything I had On something that just wouldn't last But I refuse to cryNo tears will fall from theseEyeee-eeee-eeees Ooooh, oooohGet out[Chorus X3]

To D.S, Leave and GET OUT!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |6:48 AM|

|