*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Friday, August 20, 2004

Boohoohoo.. I haven't been sleeping well lately... Been sleeping at around 3am and waking at 6.30am... What is this?! Hahaa.. Serve myself right, i asked for it. I simply adore last minutes work, i guess... stupid me. I will try to sleep earlier tonight. Ohh yah, talking about late nights, i have been watching the Athens Olypmics these days, especially on Swimming events. Hohoho... I have been eyeing at Ian Thorpe from Australia because he's a great swimmer and cute as well. *Drooling* hahaa...Oh, same goes to Kosuke Kitajima who wins Men's 100m Breaststroke Gold Medal. He also sets world record in men's 200 breaststroke. He got this boyish look, so cute!!!


*Ian Thorpe*



Kosuke Kitajima


Thankz Celine for sharing Photobucket with me...Oh, she might regret it now for the fact that i'm posting all these cute guys pic...



-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |9:33 AM|

|