. be a happie ger . . family, doggies, frdzzz & myself in gd health . . a career wif gd prospects. . save and spend less. . exercise regularly . . boost reading habit . . be confidence of herself .
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from D.o.r.i.s.u. Make your own badge here.
[ blah..blah ]
" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "
Sunday, July 18, 2004
Hi Hi peepz... I'm proudly to announce that I'm blogging!! *smilez* Since I'm already in my last year in poly, I wish to capture some nice memories being a student so i intend to start a blog. My dear frd, celine has been blogging for a couple of years liao... Me abit slow sia.. Nevertheless better late than never, ya?
Okies.. i shall post some of my happenings of this week... I'm back to school after 11 weeks of IPP("Industrial Placement Program") . It was nice to be back in campus by seeing all the familar faces of year 3 students. "Waving hi" to lots of peepz was fun. I have 6 modules this semester, only 3 are exam modules, the rest are ICAs and project based. Lectures and tutorials were alright, all about those intro thingy. Ohh, there's 1 tutor said that we, Accountancy students don't create problem and are usually hardworking, quiet, poor in presentation, and boring students. Really meh?? wad she mentioned might not applied to me, especially the hardworking part.... Bcoz i'm a lazy gal. However most of my classmates are very hardworking ones... really "peifu" them at times. Timetable is considered nice except that i have to wake up damn early for most of the days. On Fridays, I only have to go school for an hour, which is at 6pm for a lecture... lame huh?
Yesterday, Celine and I went down to Novena Square to accompany our dear weiling for lunch at Oscars foodcourt, United Square. Although we had a very filling lunch, but 2 lazy galz went down to Taka foodfest for 2nd round... ate their sausages and gelato. Oishii yo! After Taka, we went back to Bishan J8, as I need to get a dress for yuting wedding which is on 24th July. We went into "Shibuya" and I tried on two black tube dress... Nice nice... but i think the dress will even nicer on other gals... Bcos i'm FAT. =P However, i still bought one of the tube dress.
Ohh yeah... got to Thanks Weiling and Celine for lending me their nice purple shawl and necklace respectively. So sweet of u galz!! =)
-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams @ |1:16 PM|
|
[ you are vistor no. ]
[ forward ]
Blah blah(you can write whatever you want)
Feel free to surf around. Simply just click on the navigation above.
Enjoy! (^.^)
[ i quote ]
I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
-Totie Fields
[ about me ]
.d.o.r.i.s.u. Sept 11 . .shopaholic.NYPians. tortoise phobic . . chinese-teochew .JLPT 4. .no music no life . .twin.twinkle@gmail.com.
[ currently ]
MOOD: happie, am i?. READING: can u keep a secret . LISTENING:anything on radio.
. be a happie ger . . family, doggies, frdzzz & myself in gd health . . a career wif gd prospects. . save and spend less. . exercise regularly . . boost reading habit . . be confidence of herself .